Sooooooo, huge thanks to everyone who shouted about and shared my page which pushed me over the 1000 follower mark and in to a great spot to launch this fab competition!
1000 is a big benchmark and one that should certainly be celebrated, and to do so, I am giving away this quilt…
The person lucky enough to win this quilt will have it personalised with a name of their choosing on the cloud and it will be backed in white fleece.
- There are just a handful of rules to stipulate before I tell you how you can win.
- Worldwide entries are welcome, yet if the winner lives outside the UK, I will be asking for a £5 contribution to postage.
- No one related to me is allowed to enter.
- You must comment on this post in order to submit your entry and once your comment is approved you are in the running to win.
- Comments may take some time to be approved depending on how close I am to my computer so please be patient, I will get to all of those sent in before the deadline even if you don’t see them appear on the blog straight away.
- Please be sure to leave your email as I will contact you that way if you are chosen.
- The winner should allow up to three weeks for the finished quilt to be delivered.
- The competition launches with the release of this blog and will end at midnight (GMT) on Friday 20th July.
- The winner will be announced on Monday 23rd July.
- My decision is final and will not be bias in any way.